WHO YOU ARE
Are you a technology enthusiast, a person who finds satisfaction in growing others by enabling them to better perform, a systems thinker who can link client business needs to technical processes to deliver value , possesses a strong capability of transferring theoretical knowledge while translating it into practical business processes, are you an individual who strongly believes that success can only be achieved when teams leverage on their strengths to cease the opportunities presented to them? .
We need you to lead our agile processes in the capacity of an Agile Coach.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Will be in charge of agile practices across the whole organization. As such will work with teams across the whole organization and play different roles that entrench the agile practice into all company processes.
- In a consulting capacity guide the leadership team on the agile framework from concept to execution, creating policies, procedures and documentation that facilitates its adoption into the software development processes.
- Will be charged with setting agile organizational standards (Entry to expert) and work with various leads on how they will be applied.
- Design various knowledge transfer programs that would assist in agile capacity building at all levels.
- Audit, review and recommend best approaches and improvement strategies that benefits all stakeholders.
- Exceptional hands on agile processes skills and expert enabling the individual to be a role model to the rest.
- Agile project management experience.
- Expert Knowledge in agile practices through training (Certifications and/ or qualifications from recognized institutions.)
- Experience in similar capacity with proven business benefits throughout the cycle/s. (Exposure in agile coaching for B2B products or within the insurance sector would be an added advantage.)
- Strong value systems that guide one’s approach to work and relations to people.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a copy of your CV with a cover letter indicating your suitability for the role to email@example.com by close of business on 10th February 2018. Indicate the position title on the subject area of your email application.