Turnkey Africa Limited is a leading Pan-African insurance technology and service provider. We develop, supply and manage end-to-end insurance business software solutions and services. Our flagship product, TurnQuest Insurance Suite has enabled insurance companies across Africa significantly enhance their business performance while enriching customer and stakeholder relationships through improved visibility, insight and product agility.
About the Team:
The Turnkey Africa Implementation team includes business analysts, functional consultants, and technical leads who work together to implement industry-leading TurnQuest Insurance ERP application at customer sites. Our projects are complex and can last from three months to two years depending on the specific customer requirements. During a project, the team will identify customer business requirements, identify solutions leveraging existing capabilities coupled with configuration to meet those requirements, and integrate the TurnQuest application to other internal or external systems.
You are a self-learner who is able to work in a fast-paced environment. You thrive on the success of delivering high quality software products that are defect free. You are innovative, creative, a problem solver, and can think out of the box when it comes to designing and developing solutions. You have a thirst for continuous improvement in everything you do. You believe that the work you do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
- Ability to lead workshops to gather requirements and business needs and provide solution recommendations to the customer
- Ability to work independently and effectively with customers on projects
- Ability to promote and advocate Turnkey Africa best practices with customers
- Partnering with client business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements
- Developing an overall configuration approach for the client
- Producing business process flows and use cases for the detailed requirements
- Estimating the effort required to configure the environment
- Configuring TurnQuest products to solve customer business challenges
- Working with Turnkey Africa Product management to share configuration concepts and further develop our core product features
- Identifying opportunities to meet customer business objectives using business logic and configuring TurnQuest applications to meet those objectives
- Planning integration testing and user acceptance testing of customer solutions
- Supporting execution of integration tests, including monitoring software incidents and communicating software issues to Turnkey Africa Product Engineering
- Professional consulting experience or equivalent insurance business experience (minimum of 2 years)
- At least 1 year experience as a Project Manager
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Experience establishing an overall project plan and monitoring delivery against the plan
- Experience in managing client relationships, such as executing a Statement of Work
- Experience in engineering business process flows
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead client discussions and navigate client situations
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage/lead projects and workshops
- Ability to self-organize and work independently as part of a small team working closely with customer teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients
- Experience distilling complex business issues into concise requirements statements
- Demonstrated ability to design, configure, and test software products
- Technical skills to master application configuration: understanding of relational database concepts, and other skills involved with implementing an advanced web application
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn a new product and a new business domain.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application with a detailed CV, quoting the job title in the subject field to email@example.com. To be considered your application must be received by 6th Sept 2017