Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
Turnkey is seeking a Business intelligence Analyst to join our dynamic analytics team. In this role, you will collaborate with business users to capture and define business requirements, Design, develop and implement BI metadata/logical data models and design, develop and implement complex BI user interface objects (e.g. reports, analytics, ad-hoc queries, dashboards, etc.).
At Turnkey Africa you will have access to our executive team and the ability to have huge impact and a high level of autonomy. You will work in a truly great environment. We have a very transparent culture which evokes respect and a family feel. We fill the month with cool opportunities to get to know each other, raise a glass or break some bread and bask in all the great things we are accomplishing.
About the Team:
We have a team of BI Analysts who work hard in achieving and maintaining the quality standards that is required of our systems hence making our clients happy. The team is collaborative and fun. They work hard and are up against a challenging deadline but they break up the day with laughter and good fun.
You thrive on the success of delivering high quality software products to our clients. You are innovative, creative, a problem solver, and can think out of the box when it comes to designing new methodologies of data analysis. You have a thirst for continuous improvement in everything you do. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
- Tertiary knowledge in business intelligence and data management tools such as SAS, SPSS, reporting tools such as Cognos, OBIEE, Business Objects, R, KXEN, Angoss, relational databases, ETL tools such as OWB , ODI, and/or data governance
- Experienced in Oracle BI EE (Multi User Development of Repositories (MUD), Cognos and SAP Business Objects
- Experienced in OBIEE 11 and OBIEE 10 installation and development
- Experience driving technical solutions while sharing knowledge and expertise
- A Bachelor degree in Computer or IT field, or equivalent experience
- Strong technical skills, such as an ability to understand basic SQL syntax for checking results in a database or editing XML configuration files
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong work ethic, high level of professionalism, with the demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate effectively
- Understanding of software development methodologies (Agile)
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new products and a new business domain
- Collaborate with business users to capture and define business requirements
- Proficiency of at least general and life insurance.
We are a transparent, flat organization that invites you to pull up a seat to the table! Bring your ideas, your passion, and your voice to a Pan-African company that loves to collaborate on all levels.
How to Apply
All applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1/20/2017, indicate on the subject the relevant application position i.e. Lead User Experience Designer