WHO YOU ARE
Are you a self-learner who is able to work in a high pressure environment? You thrive on the success of delivering high quality software products. You are innovative, creative, a problem solver, and can think out of the box when it comes to designing and developing solutions. You have a thirst for continuous improvement in everything you do. You believe that the work you do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Ability to lead workshops to gather requirements and business needs and provide
• Develop and Maintain User interfaces for mobile applications with the latest Technologies ( Android , Kotlin , React, NativeScript )
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Desire to work in an Agile / SCRUM based delivery models
• Participate in software design reviews, code reviews, etc. to ensure solutions are designed to meet business needs
• Working with Front-End Engineers , to develop and maintain front-ends for internet rich web application
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Familiarity with software engineering practices such as OOP, Design Patterns(GOF), refactoring, CI, DSL’s
• Solid experience with the following languages/frameworks: Angular2 , NodeJS, Java, Spring
• Exposure to SaaS Cloud Product Development and Micro Services Architectures
• Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
• Experience with version control tools (TFS, GIT or SVN)
• A passion for cloud technology, API, and integration into some of the most exciting technical landscapes in the market
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Dedication to unit testing, code review, pair programming and other quality oriented practices.
• Experience driving technical solutions while sharing knowledge and expertise
• The ability to quickly prototype solutions and use findings to produce production grade code
• Expertise in developing single page applications using techniques including front-end routing, client-side templating, consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs.
• Strong competency in responsive, mobile-first layouts leveraging CSS and media queries.
• Ability to effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
• BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
How to Apply:
Please submit your application with a detailed CV, quoting the job title in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered your application must be received by 6th March 2018 close of business.