Turnkey Africa is currently building a cloud platform that will enable our client experience next-level efficiency and performance. We are seeking a smart software engineer to work on this awesome project. The right candidate must be a self-learner who is able to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver high quality software products that are defect free.
At Turnkey Africa you will have a high level of autonomy working in a truly great environment with a transparent culture which evokes mutual respect. You will have access to our executive team and the opportunity to greatly impact lives and the world at large.
You are a self-learner who is able to work in a fast-paced environment. You thrive on the success of delivering high quality software products that are defect free. You are innovative, creative, a problem solver, and can think out of the box when it comes to designing and developing solutions. You have a thirst for continuous improvement in everything you do. You believe that the work you do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
About the Team:
We have a small dedicated development team working on our platform and in collaboration with various other technical and implementation teams. They work effectively under the constraint of time to meet deadlines and drive continuous improvement processes but they break up the day with laughter and good fun.
- Familiarity with software engineering practices such as OOP, Design Patterns
- Experience with Java frameworks like spring, spring security, Hibernate.
- Expertise in developing single page applications using techniques including front-end routing, client-side templating, consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs.
- Strong competency in responsive, mobile-first layouts leveraging CSS and media queries.
- Ability to effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers.
- A passion for cloud technology, API, and integration into some of the most exciting technical landscapes in the market
- Exposure to SaaS Cloud Product Development and Micro Services Architectures
We are a transparent, flat organization that invites you to pull up a seat to the table! Bring your ideas, your passion, and your voice to a pan-African company that loves to collaborate at all levels.
How to Apply
All applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 6/15/2017, indicate on the subject the relevant application position i.e. Software Engineer