TurnQuest General Insurance System (GIS) is a web-enabled modular system, covering all departments and functions of a general insurance division. The system is a multi-product, flexible quotation system that is able to manage multiple intermediaries, products and commission structures.
The TurnQuest GIS system is composed of several tightly integrated modules.
- Core Module which is the parameter definition module used to define all the business rules and static information that the system needs to enforce rules and perform the day to day processes.
- Quotations Module which provides the user with the capability to give quotations for any or multiple products.
- Underwriting Module which provides the data capture, validation and premium calculation facilities based on every class of insurance.
- Reinsurance Module which is embedded within the system to take care of the inbuilt reinsurance arrangements and automatically process the recoveries where appropriate.
- Claims Module handles all the claim processes from when the claim is reported and booked, a reserve is set, payments allocated and final settlement is done. It also maintains a claims history on clients, policy and risks for the purpose of providing ration and internal claims history.
- Accounts Module which covers the various monetary transactions generated in the system modules from underwriting to reinsurance to claims.